- Receive personalized recommendations to reach your goals. (eg. lose weight, lower blood pressure, improve blood sugars, lower cholesterol etc.)
- Get current, science-based information. A dietitian can help you sort out the myths from the facts
- Stop wasting money on fad diets or “miracle” products
- Maintain motivation while making lifestyle changes. A dietitian will help you stay on track and accountable
- Make healthy changes for the long term. Dietitians know that there are no quick fixes. You’ll learn tips and strategies to eat healthy and stay healthy for life.
For expert nutrition advice, choose a Registered Dietitian! You can reach me here.